Digital Futures: Strategy, culture, and technology at work
When: Monday, October 12, 2020 – Thursday, October 15, 2020
Get the help you need to take the next steps in your digital journey with:
- Case studies from legacy companies;
- Interactive learning sessions focusing on key practical issues; and
- Thought leaders focused on real world applications.
Registration is now open! Click here.
- IRI members: Use your complimentary registrations (Standard members – 8 registrations; Silver members – 16; Gold – 24) or pay the member rate of $245
- xLab members: Use your complimentary registrations or pay the member rate of $245 (Contact IRI for help using complimentary registration.)
- Nonmembers: $345
Philip H. Knight Distinguished Research Chair and Research Professor, Department of Physics, University of Oregon
President & CEO, thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America, Inc., Components Technology
Elizabeth M. and William C. Treuhaft Professorship in Entrepreneurship, Faculty Director, D&I Initiatives, Professor, Design & Innovation, Case Western Reserve University