SMART HORIZONS: Preparing for the Future of Intelligent Systems
When: Tuesday October 23, 2018 – Wednesday October 24, 2018
Where: RTI International Headquarters, Research Triangle Park, NC
The SPRING program will culminate in the SPRINGBOARD conference at the RTI International Headquarters in Research Triangle Park, NC, on October 23rd and 24th, 2018. Participants will share key insights from our research journey, hear from cutting edge thought leaders, discuss the implications of trends with peers, and investigate how these emerging trends are likely to impact your business.
- Learn how trends in intelligent systems will reshape your business or industry, resulting in both disruption and opportunities for value creation.
- Immerse yourself in tomorrow’s technologies to better prepare yourself to take informed action.
- Hear from thought leaders how the rise of intelligent systems will impact all facets of management, including strategic planning and talent, portfolio, and project management.
- Consider the key questions and receive information your organization needs as you evaluate intelligent systems for your organization.
Still on the fence about attending? Check out this short video explaining more about the value SPRINGBOARD will bring to you:
Space is limited, so register soon.
Registration fee: $1350 (IRI members*); $1850 (nonmembers); $500 (university staff/students and start-ups)
*IRI complimentary registrations cannot be applied to Springboard. However, IRI members receive a steep discount.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham/Research Triangle Park
- Hotel Indigo Raleigh Durham Airport At RTP
- Marriott at Research Triangle Park