Building organizational conviction and foresight requires more than reading a report.
Unlike other foresight services, which independently conduct research and produce a report, the SPRING program invites participants to learn alongside the research team and peers. Come, sit in on our interviews with thought leaders. Travel with us on field trips to see these trends in the wild. Network with the startups we meet and build relationships with peers facing similar challenges.
Join the research journey. Together with the experts of RTI International Innovation Advisors you’ll examine the technologies driving trends, meet the innovators working in these spaces, and explore the ways you can incorporate this foresight into your innovation and business strategy.
Throughout each year, you can expect the following:
- Progressive learning modules
- Webinars with thought leaders
- Special interactive sessions at the IRI Annual Conference
- Immersion experiences to visit technology leaders, pick their brains, and discuss implications with peers
- Monthly newsletters with updates, insights, and additional resources
- An interactive report-out and exploration of key findings at the SPRINGBOARD conference, October 23-24, 2018, at RTI International in Research Triangle Park, NC.